Problems with Xfree 4.2.1 in powermac G4 with Nv GeForce 2 MX

I've installed 4.2.1 in a powermac system with Nv GeForce 2 MX with Twinwiev (Two connectors VGA and ADC output) when I do, the monitor is an apple studio display 15' TFT:

> xfree86 -configure (or something)

It detects the Nvidia GeForce 2.
Then I get a new XF86config-4 file, The XServer starts with this configuration but it doesn't does anything, a blue band appears in the upper part of the screen, then I modify the config file, I add lines like these (I don't remember exactly the first word):

Mode "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"

in every ColorDepth

I'm using the VGA output of the monitor (it seems by default), the ADC output does't works (black screen)

Now, after adding these lines, it displays a band in the upper part of the screen, with 5-6 desktops with mixed parts, if I touch the keys, I can see someting like a window opening or a dialog box moving, like when you don't enter the right password.

What happens???

Continue with your work, It's wonderful.

P.D: oh my god!!! I can't believe this: macintosh systems only have three or four graphic cards the same keyboard and mouse. Why there aren't config options for them and the graphic cards won't work properly... What happens???