Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (mips,mipsel,m68k,powerpc,sh4) available at the X Strike Force

Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:

>> Oops, forgot how much disk space this takes.  I'll give it a try,
>> but it will likely fail, my unstable chroot has only ~400 MB
>> available.
>
> Yup, not even close, moving the 100+MB of tarballs out of the way
> didn't help at all.
>
> Sorry, no can do. :-(

I can do the build, I'll just have to set up pbuilder on this
NetWinder.

FYI: I am not yet a Debian developer, but I am in the NM queue and I
have a few packages in unstable/testing sponsored by Tollef Fog Heen.

--
ilmari