XFree86 4.2.1 pre-release config generation bug

First I'd just like to say great job packaging this.
The turnaround time from the security announcement was
great and the packages are high quality as usual.

I did encounter the following problem with
xserver-xfree86_4.2.1-0pre1v1_i386.deb though.

When this package is regenerating the
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 config file, it no longer
creates a "Generic Mouse" "InputDevice" section, but
it still puts

     InputDevice	"Generic Mouse"

in the "ServerLayout" section.

I just removed that line from the "ServerLayout" and
everything works perfectly.  Just wanted to let you
know.

Keep up the the great work and thanks again.