Re: HPPA (and perhaps ARM) build fail (Re: xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v4 (source) available at the X Strike Force)

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 12:51:46AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  Build on HPPA was failed (and perhaps will be failed on ARM):
[...]
>  On Arm32Architecture and HPArchitecture refers `DevelDrivers' but
> DevelDrivers define is missing about these architecture.
>
>  For example, on PPC and m68k (line 571...):
[...]
>  Defines about ARM and HPPA are generated from 004 patch. Please fix
> to include about DevelDrivers defines (or just remove DevelDrivers
> from XF86CardDrivers define).

Yup, I briefed this up.  Thanks for catching it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you