Re: discover, read-edid, mdetect selection in base-config

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 07:05:10PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> That doesn't quite take care of getting them onto the first CD though.
> And it's a bunch of special purpose code I would like to avoid
> maintaining, if there is any better way anyone can think of.

isn't "a bunch of special purpose code" pretty much the
description of the bootstrapping stuff? couldn't mdetect et al be
included in the bootstrapping stage?

--
John Lenton (john@vialibre.org.ar) -- Random fortune:
Life is a bitch, but the puppies can be cute.