Building 4.2.0

Hi, I'm being driven by the need of support for my digital tablet (hyperpen) to build 4.2.0. My plan was, build the stuff, keeping an eye towards reproducibility with dpkg, and share those patches with you folks...

1. I've checked the installed tarball versus HEAD branch with CVS. What branch should we establish as mainline? What post-release patches should be merged in? 2. PEX5 and XIE aren't compiled by default anymore. Appropriate to make separate .deb's for them?

That's right, just dangerous enough...

(And I don't care about rolling with Woody, Branden)
--
Bryan W. Headley - bwheadley@earthlink.net