Re: testers wanted for xfree86 4.1.0-14pre15v2

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 03:31:20PM +1300, Nick Phillips wrote:
> I'm running woody. I don't have the 4.1.0-15 packages yet. However, I don't
> see anything in the changelog to indicate that anything to do with locales
> has been touched.
>
> So, here I am, trying to work out how all this locale voodoo works.
>
> * Is there anything that can be done to give us an en_GB with euro-symbol
> (set up en_GB@euro alias, perhaps)? -- we may not be "in" the Euro yet, but
> we may well be while woody is current, and we already need the symbol in
> any case.

$ grep en_ /usr/share/i18n/SUPPORTED
en_AU ISO-8859-1
en_BW ISO-8859-1
en_CA ISO-8859-1
en_DK ISO-8859-1
en_GB ISO-8859-1
en_GB.UTF-8 UTF-8
en_HK ISO-8859-1
en_IE ISO-8859-1
en_IE@euro ISO-8859-15
en_IN UTF-8
en_NZ ISO-8859-1
en_PH ISO-8859-1
en_SG ISO-8859-1
en_US ISO-8859-1
en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8
en_ZA ISO-8859-1
en_ZW ISO-8859-1

Looks like en_GB@euro isn't defined.  Maybe you want to try en_IE@euro?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     It's not a matter of alienating
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     authors.  They have every right to