Re: kdrive

JL> I was wondering if there were any plans to package the kdrive
JL> servers once 4.2 gets out?

At some point Samuele Tonon <samu@linuxasylum.net> was planning to
package Xvesa, but I haven't heard from him since.  The two of you may
want to get in touch.

JL> If noone is planning to package them, I'll probably do so myself.

That would be great.  Could you please remember to include the Type 1
and TrueType renderers when you do so?

In addition, you should keep in mind that KDrive will work with no
on-disk fonts or any other infrastructure, so a KDrive package should
not depend on anything (although, of course, it can recommend half
the universe)..

                                        Juliusz