Running 2 X font servers

Hello.

I really need to run 2 font server processes with different configuration on
the same server.
One should provide only small fonts for extremely slow clients that work too
slow if get iso10646 fonts, and another should provide all available fonts
for clients that cat handle them well.

Currently I can't find any way to do that other than starting second xfs
manually.

I tried to start both from /etc/init.d/xfs, but this seems to lead to
problems because PID file /var/run/xfs.pid seems to be hardcoded.

The following code in /etc/init.d/xfs

case "$1" in
  start)
    echo -n "Starting X font server: xfs"
    start-stop-daemon --start --quiet $SSD_ARGS -- -daemon || echo -n "
already running"
    mv /var/run/xfs.pid /var/run/xfs.pid.save
    /usr/X11R6/bin/xfs -daemon -port 7101 -config
/etc/X11/fs/config.nounicode
    mv /var/run/xfs.pid /var/run/xfs.nounicode.pid
    mv /var/run/xfs.pid.save /var/run/xfs.pid
    echo "."

results into only one xfs running. Why?..

I tried make a copy of /etc/init.d/xfs to start second xfs in the way
similar to first xfs, but I don't know how to call start-stop-daemon in
this case.

What is the correct way to solve the situation?