xlibs-dev issues and fontconfig/xft2 packages

Hello all,

I've created packages of fontconfig and libxft2; these are needed at
least for compiling GNOME 2.1.  In the future, they're supposed to be
part of the XFree distribution, so these packages are only temporary.

Note however that my libxft2-dev package will divert parts of xlibs-dev,
because the libxft1 and libxft2 headers conflict.  I think the best
solution to this problem is to split libxft1-dev into its own package
from xlibs-dev, and just have it and libxft2 conflict.  Branden, could
you do that?

In the meantime though, you can get them from my "local" repository:

    deb http://verbum.org/~walters/debian/ local/$(ARCH)/
    deb http://verbum.org/~walters/debian/ local/all/
    deb-src http://verbum.org/~walters/debian/ local/source/

Have fun!