Re: [patch] Xv support for neomagic

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 06:16:28PM +0200, Yaacov Akiba Slama wrote:
> I used the enclosed file to modify the 4.2.1-1 version of xfree to add
> the support for Xv in neomagic.

Not exactly a trivial patch.

> In fact the patch is essentially taken from redhat's package (in rawhide).

Hmph.  Attempting to appeal to my sense of competition, eh?

Well, it's working.

> I am currently using it in my ThinkPad 600x since yesterday and mplayer
> & xine are quite happy with it.
>
> Can you add it to a next iteration of your packages ?

I'd like to get one other person to apply it and test it first.

Do we have any neomagic users on the list?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Optimists believe we live in the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    best of all possible worlds.