Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v3 problem with Opengl

On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 03:40:46PM +0200, José Salavert Torres wrote:
> >Hi
> >Since I've installed this version from Branden directory objects in
> >wireframe mode are not drawed. I cant't draw points and lignes with
> >Opengl functions. I use a powerpc G3 300 B&W with ATI 128 16Mo with
> >dri extension.
> >
> >Emmanuel
> >

> Look what this boy says.

A) It's not polite to call someone a "boy";
B) It's not polite to forward email from one mailing list to another,
especially when you omit their email address so we can't even contact
that person;
C) Your message is, in general, not very useful.  Neither is the
original report.  If he comes to this list, however, we'll try to help
him.
D) It's not called "XWindows".  man X

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    a growing closer.  It beats the