Re: Silicon Motion HEAD in 4.2.1 src

Hello,

Thank you for your answers.  Now, that I know how to build the debs I will post the next questions for this driver on the
XPert List.

3 days ago there was a new update to the driver and it actually works !  XVideo  works very good, but the Xserver has some instabilities switching from a TTY back to the graphical server. If you are not moving your Mouse during the switching it works  90% of all times.

In the 4.2.1 and the  4.2.0 debs I got the same graphical trash than Martijn while switching to a TTY, but it seems that they resolved this problem.

again thanks,

Roman