Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (source,i386) available at the X Strike Force

Branden Robinson wrote:
> If people will build with IGNORE_MANIFEST_CHANGES=3Dyes, we can still
> have 4.2.1-0pre1v1 packages for these architectures.  This will cause
> the build to proceed to completion despite MANIFEST differences.

I caught the manifest change yesterday too and just copied .new on
top of the orig. I wanted to see if anything else was broken before
complaining.

I can try out the resulting debs on the B180 tomorrow.
I've placed them on if anyone else dares:
	http://gsyprf11.external.hp.com/hppa/xfree86_4.2.1-0pre1v1/

> Please let the debian-x list know if anything other than the imstt
> driver or its manpage is a difference between debian/MANIFEST.$(ARCH)
> and debian/MANIFEST.$(ARCH).new.

For building, I think that's it.

thanks,
grant