for our X master Branden Robinson

Hi Branden,

New to the linux scene and even newer to the Debian scene.
After having spent some time trying to conf X ver 4.1.?-? that
comes with Woody, I came to the conlusion that for my hardware
to work I need X 4.2, and after reading your post on 4.2 not in woody.

I then did the google search for any debian packages
but no luck.

Then somebody pointed my to http://people.debian.org/~branden/,
boy was I glad to see this. But now the reason for the e-mail.

My server does not have access to internet so I download with Windoz @ work
and then cart home. But being very new to Debian 'How do I install ?' is there a sort of controller file that I need to 'run'. Like in a source compile with ./configure and then makefile ?

Or do I have to tar all the files one by one and copy the contents over ?

I hope you can find the time to answer my e-mail, by the looks of the posts u are a very
busy person.

Thank You,
Maartin.