Re: xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v2 (source,i386) available at the X Strike Force

[I am not subscribed to debian-hppa]

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 09:47:02AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  I forget to say about xserver-xfree86.files.hppa.
>  /usr/X11R6/man/man4/nv.4 is also missing from xserver-xfree86.files.hppa
>  tiny Patch to fix it is here:
>
>  http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/XFree86/4.2.0-0pre1v2/hppa/xserver-xfree86.files.hppa.diff

Thanks, I've updated what will be 0pre1v3 to fix the MANIFEST and this
file for hppa.

Can you modify the source tree on the hppa box you're using and go ahead
and build?  There's no reason to make hppa folks wait until 0pre1v3 for
this if there are no other build-time problems.

Thanks again!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.