Re: kdm/wdm and ~/.xsession

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 01:54:06PM +0100, Dave Swegen wrote:
> Not sure if I'm being thick here (probably), but I can't get either kdm
> or wdm to read ~/.xsession. /etc/X11/Xsession/Xsession.options contains
> allow-user-xsession, and xdm works fine. Thought I'd check here before
> filing it as a bug against those two packages.

wdm will use your .xsession.  In the "Start WM" menu, select "Default".

wdm will remember your previous selection, so if you've selected one of
the other available options, you'll continue seeing the behavior
selected until you select something else.  That might be why you're
seeing something other than what you expect.

noah
(wdm maintainer)