Re: patches reviewing -- Road to xfree86 4.2.0

Ishikawa,
    I just installed last nights 4.2.0-0b2 build of XFree86 on
my debian ppc linux machine and it installed without errors
and works flawlessly so far. I tried building the same locally
last night against the current gcc 3.1.1pre1 packages but we
seem to be tickling a compiler error in that version.
    Franz Sirl, who maintains the ppclinux development tools, has
accumulated a set of ppc specific XF4.2 patches which he was
going to forward to Branden when debian test builds started to
appear for 4.2. If you are interested, I can get Franz to forward
these patches to you if you like.
                       Jack