Re: mirror of XF86 4.2 unofficial debs

The reason I didn't make an apt repository is that these debs are not
perfect, and have some serious issues (most notably I found with locale
problems on my machine)

the server seems fine, but if people upgrade their entire X based on
this repository, as most are going to do with apt, then they might hose
their system.

shaya