couple issues

 Hi,

 Just finished couple hours head-to-table whackin session.

 Try 'apt-get install x-window-system' and then start twm.
 No go, as xfonts-base-transcoded is not installed. Took quite
 a bit of time to figure out what I was missing.

 Is there a way to get twm or fvwm start without -transcoded?

 Second thing I ran, is that xftcache barfs in xfonts-scalable
 postinst, because libXft.so.1 is not yet available at that
 point. Again, reproducable doing 'apt-get install x-window-system'
 from clean table.

 These things with 4.1.0-16. I did take a quick look at bts, but
 did not see anything related.

                        -j