Re: testers wanted for xfree86 4.1.0-14pre15v1

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 08:51:43PM +0000, Peter Whysall wrote:
> > Thanks for the reports, folks!
>
> Further report:
>
> I've gone from the XFree86 nv driver to the 3d-accelerated nvidia
> driver, with no ill effects whatsoever.
>
> Unless you count a protracted Quake III Arena session at 90fps to be an
> ill-effect :-)

Just remember that the installer debs do not cooperate with dexter at the
moment.  Don't let dexter automatically blow away your config.

I've filed a bug against nvidia-glx-src about this, but as a wishlist bug
I doubt it's a very high priority at the moment.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>              glDisable (DX8_CRAP);

* seeS uses knghtbrd's comments as his signature
<knghtbrd> seeS: as soon as I typed them I realized I'd better snip them
           myself before someone else did  ;>