Re: kdrive

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 12:16:52PM -0300, John Lenton wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 11:23:35PM +0100, Samu wrote:
> > hi, to all, i started to take a look to the kdrive some weeks ago and
> > i also talked with branden@debian.org which is the debian mantainer
> > of Xfree sources, on how to do that.
> > we decided that i'll send to him a patch to apply to xfree sources
> > to make an kdrive package for debian.
> > unfortunately, my 2nd hd in which i started to work on it crashed,
> > and now i'm waiting for a new one (it was on warranty ), i'd like to
> > do that package, but i think it should be done as quickly as possible
> > (it could be usefoul for debian 3.0 installation) so if other people wants
> > to package it, i have no problem.
>
> If your timeframe for getting new disk and resubmitting patch is
> less then a month or two, I'd say carry on; I'd have to get in
> touch with branden, and all that that you've already done...
ok i'm planning to polling the shop which i sent the hd damaged.
if there are problem i'll sent a mail to you .
if you like we can do the work together (two brain works better than one )

cya
Samuele Tonon
--
Samuele Giovanni Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.