Re: kdrive

>> That would be great.  Could you please remember to include the Type 1
>> and TrueType renderers when you do so?

JL> Currently I have included no renderers but font server access.

The renderers take about 150 KB extra.  I would like to argue in
favour of Type 1 and TrueType (but CIDFont is optional).

JL> I have a static Xvesa w/font server access and a large busybox on
JL> a diskette with a dhcp-aware kernel. Instant X terminal.

Yep, that's one application.

The other is instant no-configuration usable X server on most
hardware, especially laptops, and that's where the font renderers come
in handy.

                                        Juliusz