Left click aborts program

Hi:

  I am having problems with viemol. I run woody, Linux kernel 2.4.8.
  The graphics card is nvidia TNT2, XFree86 4.1.0 with nvidia as the
  driver. When I press the left button anywhere in the window, the
  program aborts. Viewmol depends on lesstif1, and I have the
  latest version of this. Other programs like grace, amaya which
  depend on lesstiff1 work. Viewmol works fine at home ( at least
  it does not have this problem), but the machine is different. So
  the problem is probably not directly with Viewmol.

  Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem? Please write
  directly to me (s-canagaratna@onu.edu) since I am as yet not
  a subscriber to debian-x.

  Sebastian.

--