Re: ATI Mobility Radeon Patches

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Branden Robinson wrote:

> [FYI: you guys KNOW I read debian-x, so take it easy with the private
> CC's.]

My bad.  I should've checked the cc list before replying.  Sorry :-)

> > Nope, not yet.  I've been tied up with other issues (and RL), so the X
> > work has suffered.  Do we know when 4.2.0 is getting released, by any
> > chance?  Seems to have been at 4.1.99 for quite some time now.
>
> Actually they're up to 4.1.99.5.  4.2.0 is imminent.

Fantastic :-)  I suppose it may be better to just wait for that.  You
(Branden) have a good record of getting releases ready pretty quickly, so
I'm willing to wait (read: beats the hell out of recompiling X a billion
times to test things :-P).  Doubtful it'll make it for woody, but I'm sure
that can be fixed by an industrious soul who's willing to provide an
external set of debs recompiled on a woody system :-)