Re: Xprint problem in latest Xfree4.1.0-6pre7v3

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 07:46:41PM +0200, Malte Cornils wrote:
> Hmm, since downgrading to Xfree86 4.1.0-6 did not alleviate the
> problem, I suppose I should turn elsewhere (namely to Sun) for
> support wrt this problem since the X prerelease is innocent. Sigh.
> (still, if anyone can shed some light on the issue anyway, *please*
> contact me. In the meantime, I'll hope that openoffice will
> eventually fulfill my needs as well.)

XPRINT expertise is very hard to come by.  Few people in the XFree86
Project have worked with it, and I think fewer still in Debian have.

I suggest talking to <xpert@xfree86.org> about it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      Please do not look directly into