Re: 4.1.0-6pre7v3 doesn't start

Same here. I can't offer a resolution, but I'm working around it
temporarily by `sh /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc` from one virtual term and
then `export DISPLAY=:0 && blackbox &` from another. Yes, I know it's
terrible kludgery, insecure, and Not The Right Way, but besides the startx
bit, 4.1.0-6pre7v3 works great.

---
Dan Chen                 crimsun@email.unc.edu
GPG key: www.cs.unc.edu/~chenda/pubkey.gpg.asc