Lithuanian XKB keymap for potato rev.3

Hi,

There are no lithuanian keymap for XFree 3.3.6 in potato rev.2. I would
like you to include it in potato rev.3. I have working keymap and I can
send it to you (it should be included in xlib6g 3.3.6). Lithuanian users
has many lithuanisation related problems becouse there are many
lithuanian keymaps which are not working corectly with potato. It's is
difficult to find the right one. It would be good to improve situation... :)

Can anybody help me ?

Mantas Kriauciunas <lithuanian debian user>

Siøsta "Tako paðtu" (http://www.takas.lt)!