fresh batch of X policy proposals

Hello folks,

I have made some proposed revisions to Debian X policy.  None of them
should come as a surprise to readers of this mailing list.

Please check out the debian-policy mailing list.  I'd appreciate discussion
of these proposals (remember to mail the bugs under which they were filed,
not the debian-policy mailing list).

You can also find these proposals at the following URL's:

http://bugs.debian.org/91249
http://bugs.debian.org/91252
http://bugs.debian.org/91257
http://bugs.debian.org/91259
http://bugs.debian.org/91260
http://bugs.debian.org/91261

I still need seconds for 91252, 91257, and 91261.

Here are the one-line summaries:

91249   [PROPOSED] bring X support policy into line with must/should/may usage
91252   [PROPOSED] enhanced x-terminal-emulator policy, second try
91257   [PROPOSED] changes to X font policy
91259   [PROPOSED] minor changes to app-defaults policy
91260   [PROPOSED] reclarifying the policy about X and the FHS
91261   [PROPOSED] modernized rewording of X/Motif policy

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |             If existence exists,