Disturbing problem

Hi! Last night I attempted to upgrade X from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 in testing
(Version 4.0.2-1 I believe). Upgrade went fine. However, when restarting
X it went into an infinite loop and started hogging 99.8% CPU time.
Running strace showed that it got as far as reading and parsing
/etc/X11/Xwrapper.config. As soon as it set the nice level it restarted.

The reason I'm posting this message here first is to cover the
possibility of having done something fundamentally stupid (not an
unknown event :) before posting it as a bug.

If it would be helpful I can post the strace output, as well as full
details of packages installed this evening (I'm at work ATM). I'm
reasonably sure I upgraded all relevant packages.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
	Dave