Remote X-Terminals anyone

I've done a little work setting up remote X-Terminals using Debian. The first
one I did was a 486DX66 for my Daughter. Later she got a P133 and I gave her
a full Linux installation along with Windows95.

The 486 then was used for various gateway setups, until I got another 486
with a built-in video chip I coundn't get to work in X, so I installed
SmoothWall in this, put it in the loft and use it as a perminant gateway.

I've now restored the X-Terminal on the 486 and connect it to my Dual PII350
mainly for demonstration purposes. I am hoping to sell the idea of using
remote X-Terminals in a local school.

I use Debian because it has a great package management system and it is easy
to install a base system from floppy, then install the X system and just do
some basic configuring and off it goes.

The idea I had was, if there could be a task-X-Terminal that could be
selected to install, via apt, the absolute minimum required for an
X-Terminal, plus a silple configure routine for setting up the connection to
the desired chooser.  I'm not familiar enough with Debian package system to
set up such a thing myself, I just use Debian for it's superior packages.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'd thought I'd start here for
any ideas or suggestions.

Cheers,

	John Gay