Re: Geforce 2 Ultra

Hi,

I made a fresh installation of debian 2.2r2 with only standard packages
minus the "x" ones that the standard installation selects, then I installed
the Xfree 4.0.2 packages from Charl P. Botha (thanks Charl) plus
xfonts, xfree86-server and lib6g from Branden, and it runs ok with twm,
when I installed the icewm, dselect de-installed all xfree4.0.2 and mesa.
I re-installed them and now things are ok.

Thanks all for the help!

Paulo Assis