Re: promising news regarding the XFree86 4.x server on m68k

In message <p05100305b83859ee3d4f@[192.168.1.133]>, Erik van Roode writes:
>I've tried finding more information on how the loader is supposed to work
>(specifically for m68k), but the most recent ELF specification I could find wa
>1.2 published May 1995. Does anyone have some useful links?

The ELF standard hasn't changed a whole lot since 1995, so that document
is probably still valid.

You might find the source to glibc's dynamic loader (in the "elf" subdirectory)
useful.  Other than that, you will probably have to ask some more specific
questions.

p.