XFree864.2.0 and Woody

It looks like XFree86 is very close to releasing 4.2.0
(which doesn't necessarily mean anything, but still).  I
was wondering if (assuming it does release soon) it would
be likely to go into Woody, or if this is too big of a
change to include now that the Freeze has begun.

I ask because there are some very useful bugfixes for my
video card in XFree86 4.1.99 (trident 9525DVD: There are
bugs filed for some of these, but I'm too lazy to look
them up), and if it is not likely that 4.2.0 will end up
in Woody, I can try to create patches for 4.1.0.
Unfortunately I doubt it'll be easy, so I was sort-of
hoping I wouldn't need to.

Thanks,
.Geoff

Protect yourself from spam, use http://sneakemail.com