Re: ATI Mobility Radeon Patches

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:35:44AM +0100, Roman Beigelbeck wrote:
> Does the latest DEBs of XFree (current version in unstable
> is 4.1.0-9pre10v5)

The version in unstable is 4.1.0-9.  That people don't understand what
4.1.0-9pre10v5 is influences me to not make these builds available
anymore.

> contain the patches for "ATI Mobility Radeon" support?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, so probably not.

> I guess not because I found no information about that in the
> changelog file(s). :-(

If it isn't mentioned in the changelog file, it probably isn't there.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit