Disabling x-session-manager

Hi, guys.  I want to have an x-session-manager installed, but I still
want to start up a window manager.  Problem is, Branden's startup
scripts don't allow this.

So, I put together this .deb.  It just adds another x-session-manager
to update-alternatives: NONE.  When you select none, then the session
manager is skipped and the scripts immediately try to fire up
the window manager.

So, now you can have a session manager installed without being forced
to run it.  And, everything is controllable using the friendly
update-alternatives system.

There mus be other people out there who want this as well...
Should I submit this?  Or, should I send Branden a patched
50xfree86-common_determine-startup script instead?

It's only 3K...  I hope you don't mind my including the .deb with this
message.

    - Scott