[Cobra@compuserve.com: [Xpert]Updated ViRGE test driver available]

Thought some of you guys might be interested in this.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.

A couple points of interest: ViRGE MX now includes XVideo support,
courtesy of Sven Menke.  And some MX screen console corruption was
cleaned up with a contribution from Adam J. Richter.

--
Kevin
http://www.user1.netcarrier.com/~kbrosius/pages/virge.html