Re: need help with font problem in viewmol (boxes still... :( )

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 11:25:09AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Has no one else reported problems with lesstif programs?
> > Is there something I could have done to my system configuration, that
> > lesstif might hate me so much?
>
> Check your X resources.  Xm can and will pay attention to them.
> Toolkits like GTK+ couldn't care less.

Hmm, I did have some idle settings in ~/.xResources, setting defaults fonts
for emacs and xmgrace.  I don't appear to need them anymore, so I wiped the
file clean, and restarted X with startx.  But it still didn't help.  The
boxes remain.  Which other resources should I be careful about?  I don't
think I've consciously changed the ones in /etc/X11/Xresources or
/etc/X11/app-defaults from their default values.

Drew