Re: can I get some feedback on -7pre8v1, please?

I got some problems with fonts. X did not start but aborted could not find
font fixed.

I removed all xfonts- packages and reinstalled with only 75&100 dpi plus misc
and it works. Don't know what was wrong. I run the update-fonts- command but
this did not help.