Re: 4.1.0-6pre7v3 doesn't start

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 10:41:44AM -0500, Tom Joseph wrote:
> I have a similar problem, and I have debianutils installed.  My error message
> reads:
>
> /etc/X11/Xsession: run-parts:: No such file or directory
>
> Previous packaging revisions of XFree86 from Branden's repository worked
> fine.  All of my XFree86 packages are 4.1.0-6pre7v3.
>
> I'd be happy to provide more detailed information about my configuration if
> someone would tell me what else is needed.

Please mail debian-x with the output of the following:

$ COLUMNS=200 dpkg -l debianutils xfree86-common bash ash
$ ls -l /bin/sh
$ sh -x /etc/X11/Xsession

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your