about SB Live with 4 speakers

Hi,
I tried to configure my sound card (a sound blaster live) running modconf and using the driver Emu 10K1. THe configuration program said that the sound card was configured correctly but when I played mp3blaster I realised that the music sounded only by 3 speakers and I have 4 (sound blaster 4 point surround). Does anyone know any better driver for my sound card or maybe it is a problem from the program (I don't think so).

                Thanks,

                                            Carlos Sanz