Unidentified subject!

Hi,

	For those interested, the patch to fix Xinerama segfaulting in
	X4.1.0 is in the current X CVS tree and is also in the bug
	report #107385: http://bugs.debian.org/107385

	I've also compiled X-4.1.0-4 debs with this patch applied which
	can be found at http://people.debian.org/~sfrost/X-4.1.0-4 and
	http://snowman.net/~sfrost/debs/X-4.1.0-4

	These debs were originally only for myself and a few other
	specific people I knew who were having problems.  They've worked
	for us so if you're having trouble with Xinerama segfaulting you
	might give them a shot.  I've got no interest in keeping this up
	and hope that the patch will be merged into the debian X
	packages soon.

	However, chances are I'll continue to apply/compile my own debs
	until the patch does make it in.  Gotta have my Xinerama. :)

		Stephen