[branden@debian.org: Re: another PIC issue]

Sorry, I got fumble-fingered and sent this message out without a GPG
signature.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your
On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 06:30:42PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 06:23:13PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> > Can do.
>
> Already reported -- twice -- as 107645 and 107740.  Branden has downgraded
> these reports to `important', which I believe to be incorrect since it
> breaks other packages, but I'm in no mood for a bug severity penis-size
> war.  Branden, do you have an ETA to fix?

It's already fixed in my 4.1.0-3 tree, which I've been waiting to
release until m68k and arm build -2 so it can get into testing.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle