xdvi doesn't work, fontset?

Hi everyone,

	When I tried to use xdvi the other day, it gives me this warning

Mercury:~/school/rst9999y/proposal$ xdvi proposal.dvi
Warning: Unable to load any usable ISO8859-1 font
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
/usr/bin/xdvi: line 74:  4229 Segmentation fault      xdvi.bin $NAMEOPT $args $filename

	I am also have another problem related to FontSet stuff. everytime I run some gtk program. it give me this error.

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

So i guess I have something wrong with the fontset I guess...

anyway know what that is?

--
Edwin ERTW Lau