Re: xfree4.1.0 and kde

no, this didn't help :(
I'm going to reinstall my whole system now because a few months
ago, i installed xfree86.org binaries instead of debs..i was using
potato then.(same fonts problems) so i downgraded to 4.0.3 and it
was fine again...then I upgraded to woody, and no single problem,
a few weeks later, i decided to do sid: no problems at all until...
xfree4.1.0 was released and i _had_ to install it. No use to try
downgrading anymore, everything relied on those new packages :(