Re: es keymaps advise needed

hello,
with my oldworld powerbook g3 with an spanish keyboard,
as no macintosh spanish layout exists at the moment,
the only way to deal to get the spanish keys and accents
like "à á ñ ç"
is this bogus setup:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbKeycodes"   "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbSymmbols"   "macintosh/us"
        Option          "XkbGeometry"   "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "es"
        Option          "LeftAlt"       "Meta"
        Option          "RightAlt"      "Meta"
        Option          "ScrollLock"    "Compose"
        Option          "RightCtl"      "Control"
EndSection

bests,
jaume teixi.