latin2 in xfonts-* packages?

I've noticed the xfonts-{misc,75dpi,100dpi} packages provides latin2
fonts. They are the same fonts as in my xfonts-biznet-* packages. Should I
remove my packages as outdated and replaced by main xfree86 packages?

These latin2 fonts are placed in own directory. I'm afraid they should be
placed in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/{base,75dpi,100dpi} like other fonts
listed in XF86Config. Should I report the bug?

--
Piotr Roszatycki, Netia Telekom S.A.                    .''`.
mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl                   : :' :