Re: XFree 4.0.3 and 4.1 on s390

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 12:15:44PM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> On Sunday 01 July 2001 22:08, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > Be sure you send me MANIFEST.s390.new, not MANIFEST.s390.
>
> Hi Branden,
> could you please add the latest MANIFEST.s390 and the debian/rules patch for
> s390 to 4.1. I have done some testing in the meantime and it looks fine so
> far.

I would, but either I don't have have them or I've already done so.  Did
you receive my last mail on the subject?

  From: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
  To: debian-s390@lists.debian.org, debian-x@lists.debian.org
  Subject: Re: XFree 4.0.3 and 4.1 on s390
  Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 15:08:45 -0500

> Are you interested in the modified debian/*.files.s390 as well?

Yes.

By the way, it is too late for 4.1.0-1 since I am releasing that today.
But there's no reason we can't get some fixes in for -2.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.