4.1.0 tdfx bugs

i'm seeing two minor, but irritating bugs with xfree86 4.1.0-0pre1v5.

1. switching from x to a text console corrupts fonts. very minor, but the
lower half of all my exclamation points are missing. :)

2. switching from x to a text console and back to x breaks the middle
mouse button. when i press the middle mouse button, it registers as the
right button. only way to fix this is to reboot, and not use a text
console.

i have an asus p5a-b mobo (ali chipset) with a k6-3 500, 320mb ram, a
voodoo3 2000 agp 16mb video board, and a logitech mouseman serial mouse on
linux 2.4.7.

everything else is great (except my wacom graphire _still_ won't work with
the driver distributed with xfree86 4.1.0. grr.), keep up the good
work. :)