Re: XFree86 4.1.0-0pre1v5 now available; 4.1.0-1 imminent

>Nope, failed again, different error (MANIFEST check failed).  I'm afraid
>I've run out of time to debug, but if someone sends a patch I'd be glad
>to start another build.

MANIFEST checks don't usually need much debugging.  You just need to look over
the diff to make sure that it all seems reasonable (ie that the X server
hasn't been removed or anything) and then update the file to reflect the
actual situation on the ground.

p.